Directional boring is a technique that allows us to perform necessary plumbing repairs or maintenance without trenching through areas you don’t want to disturb. It can be used for both residential and commercial plumbing. This minmal impact method allows us to directional bore under buildings and other objects…..
- multi-tenant & office buildings
- driveways & sidewalks
- large established trees
- beautiful lawns and landscaping
- retaining walls, security gates and fences
- congested parking lots
- busy roadways
- power lines, gas lines, and other utilities
- environmentally sensitive areas like waterways & wetlands
Are you in need of underground plumbing services but want to avoid damage to your residential or commercial property? Call Trinity Plumbing, we have extensive experience with directional boring under buildings and can preserve your property, building, hardscaping, and landscaping.
Contact Trinity plumbing when you need a plumber for directional boring.