Tankless water heaters have been popular in European countries for over 80 years and are now starting to get popular here in the US. When compared to a traditional water heater, tankless definitely have their advantages:
- constant stream of hot water – when you need it for as long as you need it
- more efficient – eliminates the extra cost of keeping 30-80 gallons of water heated in a storage tank when no one is using it
- more compact – small in size (most are about the size of a suitcase) and hangs on the wall freeing up valuable floor space
- double the lifespan – average lifespan of a tankless is 20 years
- longer warranty period – most units have warranties for both residential and commercial usage
- increases the resale value of your home
Other blog articles about water heaters you may be interested in reading:
Have questions? We have several helpful blog posts about tankless water heaters.
- What is a Tankless Water Heater?
- How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
- The Pros and Cons of Tankless Water Heaters
- Your Top 7 Questions Answered about Tankless Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heater – a feature in our Luxury Plumbing Series
- Is there a way to NEVER run out of hot water?
- Do I Need More Than 1 Tankless Water Heater?
When you’re ready to install a tankless water heater in your home and need a plumber, contact Trinity Plumbing for service.
This spotlight on tankless water heaters is part of our series on Luxury Plumbing Features that enhance your home & increase your resale value.