As specialists in routine services and complicated techniques, Trinity Plumbing ensures you maintain and prolong the life of your plumbing infrastructure.
Here are some quick tips for residential and commercial plumbing problems. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Trinity Plumbing today!
- Did you know? The average life span of internal toilet parts is about 8-10 years. The early symptoms of a toilet in need of repair include dark residue at the bottom of the tank, periodic “running” of water in the toilet, and leaking water. All of these symptoms can be repaired or replaced by one of our experienced technicians.
- Toilet Tips: NEVER flush anything other than toilet paper and human waste down the toilet. Flushing any other items can clog, damage or even rupture your pipes!
- Is your sink clogged? When a sink drains slowly, it is typically caused by hair or soap buildup. This can usually be removed by taking apart the drain assembly and removing with a small drain snake.
- Water Heater Wisdom: Be sure that there is a thermal expansion tank present. The thermal expansion tank will prevent expanding water (while heating) from causing any damage to your pipes.
- Remember to flush your water heater, too! To minimize sediment buildup at the bottom of the water heater, you must flush the water heater at least twice a year. Flushing out your heater is a relatively easy process, we will explain to you for no charge – contact us!
- Water Heater Wisdom: Signs of rust or oxidation often appear at the bottom of a water heater as they get close to the end of their life span. If you have questions or concerns about your water heater, please give us a call! We will gladly talk you through a few inspections you can do yourself to determine if YOUR water heater is in good health or not.
For complete list of plumbing tips visit: Avoid Plumbing Problems – Helpful Maintenance Tips